12/14/12

friday flowers. . .


 and a peak at my new foyer. 
It looks very much like my old one as 
I used the same mirror, table and lamps.  
 I'm also sticking with my black and white ribbons this season and my old favorites
 white hydrangeas.
 One change is what is relfected. From one angle, 
I'm able to see down the hall which has built-in bookshelves and the start of a gallery wall... 
(which still needs work). 
 From the other you can see one of my paintings -- a large 48 x 48. 
(which I'm also still working on!)

Hope you are all enjoying this holiday season.
And I promise to start blogging more too!

Happy Friday!

enjoy
*

12 comments:

  1. it looks amazing. and i'd love to see more of your art!

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning and oh so elegant! my biggest delight is to see a post from you, your "voice" has been missed
    cheers
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the long mirror and the ribbon I really like the look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite, simply exquisite. Your design is right on the mark. I could not make a single change to improve what you have done. If I had the "eye" you have I would feel sooooo good. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Love those tall skinny lamps - so chic with the black & white ribbon!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how beautiful and the reflection is equally as pretty...love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for sharing this post with us

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pretty tastes and your fantastic ideas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the white flowers. That black and white ribbon is gorgeous!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Your art is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your entry way, I'd love to know where you found your lamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment . . . I love hearing from you!